to post. So here’s a post telling you all about why I don’t have time to post.
- The other person on my work team is out on leave. There is, at present, no estimated return date.
- I have a crapload of processes to test this month, all by my lonesome.
- My boss is doing a bit of travel (for work) this month.
- Did I mention the crapload of testing I have to do?
- I’ve applied for a supervisory position, and need to finish preparing for my Monday at 4:30 phone interview. I’ve got a book about Lean Six Sigma because that’s one of the preferreds for this position. Familiarity with LSS, I mean, not owning a book about it. Have I mentioned that I suck at math? I can understand bits and pieces of it, but have no idea how to put it together.
- My husband wants my assistance at the house and the apartment, but dang! By the time I get home, I’m so thoroughly spent the only thing I have the energy to do is play Words with Friends and, on the nights he’s not at home for whatever reason, watch Criminal Minds.
- This weekend I’m getting my hair coloured & cut, then I have a meetup immediately after that. Sunday I go to Weight Watchers (and having eaten an ENTIRE frikkin’ box of Girl Scout Dulce de Leche cookies all by myself in the space of about 2 hours, I’m not expecting anything good when I step onto the scale), and then the incomparable Izzybella and I are going to go meet up with our equally incomparable amiga Amethyst. Someetime amidst all of that, I need to get my car’s A/C serviced (no freon, and apparently winter decided to take an extended vacation), do at least 3 loads of laundry (towels, undies and outies), go to the grocery store, get a book review or two scheduled, and I really want to finish season 5 of Criminal Minds so I can go buy season 6 and not have time to watch it.
So I may not post again until Monday night, when I will probably be here fretting about what I think went wrong on my phone interview, or else exulting in what I think went right, and wondering whether I’ll get the job, and wondering whether I truly want the job, and worrying about what my team lead will do without me because I do the work of 2 people.
Deep breath. This too shall pass.
Love you all!