- Keep your manhood fit. Um, I don’t have a manhood. Don’t want one. Thank you very much.
- New jobs for … I actually really enjoy the job I have now. Thank you, though.
- Join the biggest community for senior singles. I am neither senior nor single, so I’m good. Thanks.
- Quality product enhances male potency. Again, no male potency to worry about.
- Watch the World Premiere Presentation of Automatic Millionaire International. Hmmm. I could do with automatically becoming a millionaire, but since I don’t particularly want to watch the World Premiere Presentation, I guess I’ll have to be a less-than-automatic-world-millionaire loser.
- Learn the art of lovemaking. Got it. Thanks anyway.
- Today is your lucky day! Woohoo! What do I get?
- There are many popular kinds of wonderful fake Rolex watches. Glad to hear it, although I think the Rolex people might have a problem with that.
- NEW YORK FASHION WEEK IS HERE! And yet here I am in Texas.
- Saucy young college hotties. I’m saucy. Does one out of 4 count?
- Looking to become a CNA? Nope, and any potential patients should be very grateful.
- Save up to 85% at Restaurants in your area. If I don’t go, I’ll save up to 100%. I like those numbers better.
- Thinking about a career in nursing? See the reponse to number 11, above.
- Processing auctions at home for 60 minutes. Um, okay. Thanks for letting me know.
- V.IAG.RA with 77% OFF. If I actually wanted V.iag.ra, which I don’t, I’d rather have 100% on, if you know what I mean.
- This is what you need to win. Win what?
- Film school is calling. Sorry, I didn’t hear the phone ring. Did Film school leave a message?
Fun with Spam
February 11, 2011 by a thinker