Sorry for the memes, folks. I’ve got a lot on my mind, and it’s things that I prefer not to blog about here, right now. I’ll be back eventually.
1. Were you named after anyone?
I chose my first name myself; my original first name was because both grandmothers had wanted a daughter with that name; and my original middle name was a family name on my mother’s side.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t recall. That’s one of the things that my medications sort of prevent from happening most of the time.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
I do, but I don’t anyone else would.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
It’s ham, mainly because that’s the only meat that I have had absolutely no trouble in eating since my lap band surgery. It used to be chicken, but, as I’ve discussed here previously, I can no longer eat chicken.
5. Do you have kids?
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I think so, but we would both like our solitude enough that we probably wouldn’t get together too often.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sarcasm? What’s that?
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
No, they were removed when I was in 7th grade.
9. Would you bungee jump?
It’s on my bucket list.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
I don’t really eat cereal anymore.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No. I untie them before I put them on.
12. Do you think you are strong?
Stronger than you know.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Ben & Jerry’s.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
Well, today I’m wearing a red and white striped top, so I’ll go with red.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
Anxiety and mild agoraphobia.
17. Who do you miss the most?
18. Do you want everyone to send (link) this back to you?
I’m not tagging anyone, so I don’t care.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Blue jeans, and bronze sandals.
20. What was the last thing you ate?
5 wheat crackers.
21. What are you listening to right now?
People talking around me.
22. If you where a crayon, what color would you be?
23. Favorite smells?
The smell of the dirt and the air just before it rains. Any bath stuff by Lush.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I found it on the blog of someone I don’t know, but I find him fascinating, so we’ll go with a yes.
26. Favorite sports to watch?
Football (aka soccer).
27. Hair color?
Dark red with greying/dark brown roots because I really need to get it coloured again.
28. Eye color?
29. Do you wear contacts?
Only if I want to see.
30. Favorite food?
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
They’re not mutually exclusive.
32. Last movie you watched?
Not a movie, but episode 3 of Season 1 of Wallander. Brilliant series.
33. What color shirt are you wearing?
Red and white striped. Very nautical, with gold buttons.
34. Summer or winter?
35. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs. I can feel the stress drain out of me when I’m being hugged.
36. Favorite dessert?
37. What book are you reading now?
The Throne of Fire.
38. What is on your mouse pad?
39. What did you watch on TV last night?
I wasn’t watching TV last night.
40. Favorite sound?
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles, definitely. Although I like the Stones.
41. What is the farthest you have been from home?
I’ve been from Buffalo NY to San Francisco California, and from Miami Beach to Toronto.
42. Do you have a special talent?
I’m a loyal friend.
43. Where were you born?
Lone Star, Texas.
44. What time is it now?