I was not tagged by Janet and I found the questions interesting
1. What would your perfect day consist of? A very late breakfast with Joe; lunch and a movie with Liz; and shopping till my feet fall off with anyone who wants to join me. And then a 90 minute pedicure while I read my Nook.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing? A pair of very quirky extremely funky high heeled loafers that you’d wear with dress shorts and a gauzy white shirt and a suntan.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on? Writing, interior decorating.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or barefoot on the beach? Barefoot on the beach, but only if it’s not too hot and is pleasantly breezy.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree? Um, yes, and I don’t do drugs so I have no excuse except my maudlin over-romantic nature. I even wrote two poems to that tree. :blush
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket? I tend to have the black thumb of death, so definitely the supermarket or the farmer’s market.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree? I can’t recall his name, but he was a Tory in the Revolutionary War, and when America won, he up and left his family and moved to Canada!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper? Posh restaurant, definitely.
9. Which element do you most resonate with Earth, Wind, Fire or Water? Wind. I’m very changeable.
10. Do you believe in fairies? I pretend to, and it works for me.
I’m supposed to pass this on…so anyone who’d like to do it, feel free!