I saw this on Fond of Snape…!
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Here’s the fun part: YOU get to guess what song it is from just the one line; if you’re really good, you’ll know the artist as well! [ahahaha good luck with this one!]
Step 4: Then I get to strike through the line when someone gets it right, linking to that someone, cause I’m nice like that
Step 5: No cheating! And by cheating, I mean no looking them up on Google or any other search engine
- Who’s afraid of the sun?
- I want you to know I’m happy for you. You Oughta Know, Alanis Morissette. The Incomparable Izzybella got it!
- Are there stars out tonight? I Only Have Eyes For You, sung here by Rod Stewart. Way to go, Janet! (and no, I couldn’t get any of yours)
- Marilou repose sous la neige.
- Hallelujah! Hallelujah! All you sinners, gather round.
- I never had a friend as close as you.
- Never win first place; I don’t support the team; I can’t take direction; and my socks are never clean. Don’t Let Me Get Me, Pink. Woohoo, Amethyst!
- Goin’ down to Rosie’s.
- What can I compare you to?
- My love said to me, “My mother won’t mind, and me father won’t slight you for your lack of kind.”
- With a w and a w and a w dot.
- Those schoolgirl days of telling tales and biting nails are gone.
- C’est par un jour d’avril qu’elle se promène en ville.
- I got a blue and red Adidas bag and a humungous binder.If I Had $1,000,000, Barenaked Ladies. Way to go JTS!
- It seems we’ve stood and talked like this before.Where or When, here sung by Rod Stewart. JTS rocks again!
- You’ll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley. Fields of Gold, Sting. And once again JTS has it!
- We can never know about the days to come, but we think about them anyway.
- I sit alone and watch your light.
- You say I only hear what I want to. Stay, Lisa Loeb. Izzybella, you rock! (and roll! And rock and roll and roll and rock!)
- Truth is, I thought it mattered.
- This thing called love, I just can’t handle it. Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Queen. Sarah-bear called to tell me she knew this one.
- This time, this place, misused, mistakes, too long, too late, who was I to make you wait? Far Away, Nickelback. Amethyst is on a roll!
- The problem is all inside your head, she said to me. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover, Paul Simon. Sarah-bear got this one, too.
- Shake it, shake it.
- I heard you cryin’ loud.