|Thirteen Things Faith Likes that start with the letter “B”
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer! That’s a given, right? I love Buffy. I love Buffy so much that when my husband bought me a new Isuzu Rodeo the year before I graduated college, I named it Buffy.
- Butter. Good French butter is my favourite, although I tried some Irish butter that was also just out of this world. I like it salted or unsalted–either way is good, as long as it’s served with…
- Bread. Good fresh bread, from the French bakery by the mall or from Central Market or Market Street. A nice hard baguette, a boule, it doesn’t really matter as long as it’s good.
- Balloons. Right now I still have plenty of purple and white balloons in my office left over from my birthday, and I’m really enjoying them. I figure I’ll pop them all on Friday morning before I head out for my shopping trip.
- Books! When I was a kid, my stated ambition was to read every book in the library. I’m a little older now, and have learned that some books aren’t worth the time it takes to read them. But I manage to read plenty nonetheless.
- Buffalo. The city and the animal both. I’m not sure why I like visiting Buffalo. It’s fun to go down by Lake Erie, and to go out to Niagara Falls. But I also like just driving through the neighborhoods and seeing people and their homes. And buffalo, the animal, are beautiful and powerful.
- Bert’s Bees. I love their chapstick and lip gloss.
- Bandanas, when they’re tied around Molly’s neck. I need to get her some more. There for a few years she always wore a bandana, and if it came off while she was pushing herself out from under the bed, she’d bring it to one of us so that we could put it back on. She hates bows, hates hats, and REALLY hates any kind of clothing, but she likes those bandanas. And speaking of the clothing, I wish I had a photo of her in the cute Old Navy polo shirt Joe bought for her. She wore it once for about 10 seconds until she figured out how to rip it off, and then she chewed holes in it to make sure she’d never have to wear it again.
- Bubble Baths. Preferably by candlelight.
- Border Collies. Molly is the most delightful and intelligent dog I’ve ever met. (Yes, Baxter and Cydney, you’re definitely close seconds.)
- Balls. Few things bring out my inner kid than a big fat beach ball.
- Beaches. I really enjoy going to the beach whenever I can. When I lived in LaMarque, I worked on Galveston Island and would frequently go walk along the beach during my lunch breaks.
- Barenaked Ladies. They do a fun concert, if you ever get the chance to see them.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants