If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!
Questions this week are courtesy of Amy; thanks Amy!!!
1. If I were a tree I would be a magnolia because they are the epitome of the South, and the glossy green leaves and the huge flowers are so gorgeous.
2. If I were a bird I would fly over the mountains and the lakes and bliss out over the beauty.
3. If I were a book I hope I would be banned, thus ensuring my fame forever.
4. If I were a car I would run on a water engine and reduce dependence on fossil fuels.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be ______ because______. I don’t have an answer for this. I don’t think technology is bad, per se; I think what makes it good or bad are the uses we choose to make of it.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be eating to drown my emotions.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing Little Shop of Horrors with the incomparable Izzybella at Theatre Arlington, tomorrow my plans include having a Banned Book Party and Sunday, I want to veg!